Withdrawals and Refunds Policy
Students may cancel their enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first day of class, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. After that time, a student may apply for a partial (pro-rated) refund up until they have completed 60% of their payment block. To cancel their enrollment agreement, students must submit a refund request in writing, which can be done via IIC’s Refund Request form.
State Licensing Information
The Commission on English Language Accreditation (CEA) ensures standard quality among English language institutions Nationally and Internationally. You can find a list of CEA’s 44 standards on its website. You can also find out how to file a complaint through the CEA website here.
- BPPE Annual Report (PDF)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report program (GE ESL)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report program (TOEFL)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report program (GRE/GMAT)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report program (Business English)
- 2017 Satellite Information Confirmation (Bush St.)
- 2017 Satellite Information Confirmation (Oakland)
School Performance Fact Sheet(s)
Download the current General Catalog (PDF)