Withdrawals and Refunds Policy

Students may cancel their enrollment agreement and obtain a refund of charges paid through attendance at the first day of class, or the seventh day after enrollment, whichever is later. After that time, a student may apply for a partial (pro-rated) refund up until they have completed 60% of their payment block. To cancel their enrollment agreement, students must submit a refund request in writing, which can be done via IIC’s Refund Request form.

State Licensing Information


The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) licenses schools in California.
You can find a list of approved institutions on its website. Here is IIC’s entry.

Supporting Materials

General Catalog

Download the current General Catalog (PDF)